MODERN POST HOLE DIGGER is tractor PTO driven implement to drill holes of 9., 12'., 18.'. 24.I and width hole for plantation & commercial purposes. The maximum depth, which can be obtained of 90 cm tractor mounted.
- Hole Digger is equipment, which can dril/dig holes of various sizes and depths in soil.
- Hole Digger is used to make pits for plantation of mango, coconut, teak, pomegranate, lemon, phyllanthus embolic & sugarcane etc.
- Tractor PTO of 540 RPM mechanically drives Hole Digger Augur.
- Hole Digger consists of a stabilizer system, which keeps the augur perpendicular to the ground while in operation and controls swinging of augur while moving from one point to another point.
- Hole Digger Augur end points and the bending blades are made replaceable.
- Hole Digger Gearbox, Power Transmission, Shaft and spirals are most important.
- Heavy duty tubular frame.
- Special Steel grade cast cutting tip with semi-double Righting.
- It has heavy duty gear box with output shaft with shear pin protection.
- Hole Digger suitable for 35 HP to 75 HP. with 540 PTO RPM 9" 12"18" 24" hole Dia. Augurs.